Try Gourmet Range
Move Focus Heal
What is in the bundle?
3 different Gourmet Mushroom Coffee variants.
Between 66 and 84 servings in total.
- GO SHARP - Gourmet Mushroom Coffee - With Lion's Mane & Chanterelle
for Learning and Memory - 22-28 servings (original price 29.50€)
more info about Go Sharp
- GO GLOW Gourmet Mushroom Coffee - With Chaga & Chanterelle
for Immunity and Well-being - 22-28 servings (original price 29.50€)
more info about Go Glow
- GO TIRELESS Gourmet Mushroom Coffee - With Cordyceps & Chanterelle
for Endurance and Stamina - 22-28 servings (original price 29.50€)
more info about Go Tireless
Specialty Grade, Gourmet, Arabica coffee, from organic farm on Peruvian highland.
High altitudes with low oxygen levels, prolong the maturing period of these coffee beans, gifting them exceptional quality and delicate taste.
a.k.a. the mushroom of immortality is a delightful cocktail of extraordinary, life-enhancing phytonutrients. The many benefits include:
- protecting against premature aging and age-related memory loss
- rich in melanin – the main pigment present in our skin and hair responsible for keeping its beauty and suppleness
- neutralizing cell damage by free radicals
- extraordinary effective in empowering your immune system (50% beta-glucan content)
400 mg per serving
An ancient Tibetan cognitive performance booster.
Cordyceps is a go-to mushroom for storming through an exhausting day and it is also widely accepted in professional athletes’ circles as a great natural remedy used to:
- increase cellular bio-energy (the ATP/IP ratio) by 28% to 55%
- improve oxygen uptake/aerobic capacity and ventilation function together with resistance to fatigue 400mg per serving
Lion’s Mane contains two specific compounds hericerins and erinacines which haven’t been found in any other species on the planet. Application of these is quite remarkable:
- Lion’s Mane Supports Brain Function and has an ability to regrow nerve cells
- Clinical trials showed it can reduce Depression and Anxiety
400 mg per serving
Wild Mediterranean Chanterelles collected by professional mushroom hunters in pristine Mediterranean forests.
This nourishing bomb (A+ score), delivers the highest known natural concentrations of vitamins D and B and they are also extremely rich in essential minerals including iron, copper, potassium, and manganese.
Using Chanterelles in every cup of Mushroom Coffee, gives you a high dose of nutrients responsible for:
- converting food into energy
- serotonin production
Chanterelles are an indispensable ingredient giving you the right amount of energy and helping you stay productive – keeping you in a good mood for hours. 400 mg per serving
- Fine taste of organic coffee (you wont be able to taste mushrooms)
- You will feel good for hours after consuming
- No stomach ache or jitters even if you drink it on an empty stomach
If we fail in any of these three things, let us know and you get your money back.
Put one tablespoon of Specialty coffee with mushrooms in the container of a filter machine or a pour-over kit and perform the standard preparation procedure.
Consume 1 to 3 times a day.
Feel free to add milk and sweetener, as you would to your regular coffee cup. Enjoy!