Go Glow – organic instant coffee with Chaga and Chanterelle
Boost your immune system
What is in the package?
10 servings of GO GLOW Mushroom Coffee - With Chaga & Chanterelle
for Immunity and Wellbeing
1 serving contains:
- Organic Coffee - 2200 mg,
- Organic Chaga dual extract - 400 mg
- Wild Chanterelle dual extract - 400 mg
a.k.a. the mushroom of immortality is a delightful cocktail of extraordinary, life-enhancing phytonutrients. The many benefits include:
- protecting against premature aging and age-related memory loss
- rich in melanin – the main pigment present in our skin and hair responsible for keeping its beauty and suppleness
- neutralizing cell damage by free radicals
- extraordinary effective in empowering your immune system (50% beta-glucan content)
400 mg per serving
Our Arabica coffee, grows on organic farm on Peruvian highland.
High altitudes with low oxygen levels, prolong the maturing period of these coffee beans, gifting them exceptional quality and delicate taste.
2200 mg per serving
Wild Mediterranean Chanterelles collected by professional mushroom hunters in pristine Mediterranean forests.
This nourishing bomb (A+ score), delivers the highest known natural concentrations of vitamins D and B and they are also extremely rich in essential minerals including iron, copper, potassium, and manganese.
Using Chanterelles in every cup of Mushroom Coffee, gives you a high dose of nutrients responsible for:
- converting food into energy
- serotonin production
Chanterelles are an indispensable ingredient giving you the right amount of energy and helping you stay productive – keeping you in a good mood for hours.
400 mg per serving
- Fine taste of organic coffee (you wont be able to taste mushrooms)
- You will feel good for hours after consuming
- No stomach ache or jitters even if you drink it on an empty stomach
If we fail in any of these three things, let us know and you get your money back.
Dissolve the powder in 7oz (200ml) of hot (but not boiling) water, 1-3 times a day.
Or check out our mushroom ice coffee recipe here.
Feel free to add milk and sweetener, as you would to your regular coffee cup. Enjoy!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have tried all of the coffees and to myself this is my favourite,it's very smooth and just a lovely cup of coffee
Hi ..I did like the coffee but I do think it’s too expensive and would much rather a tin of the coffee with the single packaging with at least 20 cups for that price